Back
  • Die wichtigsten Werkzeuge
    Back
    Loading...
    sync
    syncsync

    Home/Football Predictions/Prediction Alanyaspor Antalyaspor

    Tipps Alanyaspor Antalyaspor Super Lig 24/05/2024

    Last update : 24/05/2024
    Share on :

    Prediction 1X2 : Which team to bet on?

    Alanyaspor wins the match

    1. Alanyaspor has a better offensive and defensive potential than Antalyaspor, scoring an average of 2.2 goals per match compared to Antalyaspor’s 1.4, and conceding only 0.6 goals on average in contrast to Antalyaspor’s 2.2.

    2. According to statistics, Alanyaspor has a higher probability of winning than Antalyaspor, with 56.84% against 20.53%. Furthermore, the probability of Alanyaspor winning the match or it ending in a draw is high at 79.47%.

    3. Alanyaspor has shown better performance in their recent home matches compared to Antalyaspor’s away performances. While Alanyaspor won 2 matches, drew 2, and lost 1, Antalyaspor lost 4 matches and only won one in their last 5 away performances.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Over/Under 2,5: Which bet ?

    “Over 2.5 goals”

    1. Alanyaspor has a high average of goals scored per match at home, with 2.2 goals, increasing the likelihood of seeing goals in this match.
    2. Antalyaspor, despite having a low away win rate, has a relatively high average of goals conceded per match at 2.2. Antalyaspor’s defensive weakness could allow Alanyaspor to score multiple goals.
    3. Betting statistics show a success rate of 52.63% for a total of over 2.5 goals in the match, which is a rather favorable probability for this prediction.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    BTTS: Will both teams score ?

    Both teams to score: Yes

    1. Alanyaspor’s home statistics show an average of 2.2 goals scored per match and an average of 0.6 goals conceded per match. Similarly, Antalyaspor, when playing away, have an attacking team scoring an average of 1.4 goals per match and conceding an average of 2.2 goals per match. These statistics indicate that both teams have a tendency to score in their respective matches.

    2. In Alanyaspor’s previous home matches, 4 out of 5 saw Alanyaspor score a goal. For Antalyaspor away, 2 out of 5 matches saw Antalyaspor score a goal. These data indicate a trend for both teams to score in their matches.

    3. The probability analysis also supports this trend: the probability of both teams scoring is 57.37%, offering a higher success rate than the opposite option (42.63%). This suggests that the prediction “Both teams to score: Yes” is more likely.

    Which bet offers an interesting value bet ?

    Draw or Antalyaspor wins the match – 43.16% chance of success: 2.05

    1. Alanyaspor has shown inconsistent performances at home in their last 5 matches with only a 40% win rate and an average of 0.6 goals conceded per match, opening up the possibility for a draw or a win for Antalyaspor.
    2. Despite Antalyaspor’s recent weaker away performances with only a 20% win rate, the team’s defensive potential remains high at 79%, highlighting the possibility of a surprise against Alanyaspor.
    3. The odds for a draw or an Antalyaspor win are 2.05, indicating a possible betting value considering Antalyaspor’s defensive potential and Alanyaspor’s varying home performances.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Bet on the exact result

    Alanyaspor 2-1 Antalyaspor

    1. Recent Performances: Alanyaspor has a better home performance compared to Antalyaspor’s away form. Alanyaspor wins 40% of home matches with an offensive potential of 79%, while Antalyaspor only wins 20% of away matches with a lower offensive potential of 50%.

    2. Goal Statistics: Recent goal statistics for both teams align with a predicted scoreline of 2-1. Alanyaspor averages 2.2 goals at home while Antalyaspor averages 1.4 goals away.

    3. Probability of Scoring: Both teams have a high likelihood of scoring at least one goal in the match, as indicated by the high probability of 57.37% for both teams to score. This supports the prediction of a final score of 2-1.

    Game Analysis and Key Facts

    Team Form

    In their last 5 home matches, Alanyaspor has had a 40% win rate with an average of 2.2 goals scored per match, reflecting their strong offensive presence. However, they have also conceded 10 goals, revealing some defensive weaknesses.

    On the other hand, Antalyaspor has a 20% win rate away from home, scoring an average of 1.4 goals per match. However, they have conceded more goals than they have scored, with an average of 2.2 goals conceded per match. Their offensive and defensive potential thus show some difficulties.

    According to the probabilities, Alanyaspor has a 56.84% chance of winning the match, compared to 20.53% for Antalyaspor. A draw has been estimated at a 22.63% probability.

    The “Draw or Alanyaspor to win the match” option seems attractive, with a success probability of 79.47%.

    The “Over 1.5 goals in the match” option should also be considered, with a success probability of 78.42%.

    In summary: Alanyaspor has a good home record. They score consistently but also tend to concede goals. Antalyaspor struggles away from home, scoring less and conceding more.

    Taking these data into account, a reasonable bet could be to wager on an Alanyaspor win with over 1.5 goals in the match.

    The potential number of goals

    Alanyaspor has a strong performance at home. They have won 40% of their last matches and drawn 20%. They have also shown a good offense, scoring 10 goals, although their defense has conceded as many.

    On the other hand, Antalyaspor struggles away, with only one win in their last five matches. They have also scored fewer, with only 4 goals, and conceded one more.

    Alanyaspor’s home offense is impressive, averaging 2.2 goals per game. Their defense remains solid, conceding an average of 0.6 goals per game.

    Antalyaspor, on the other hand, scores less away with an average of 1.4 goals per game and concedes more with an average of 2.2 goals per game.

    According to the odds, Alanyaspor has a 56.84% chance of winning, and a good majority of matches should have over 1.5 goals, 78.42% according to the odds. A total of over 2.5 goals is also likely with a 52.63% chance.

    Both teams could score in this match, with odds of 57.37%.

    In conclusion, this match could certainly see Alanyaspor impressing at home, with probably a few goals in store.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Our conclusions and predictions for this match

    In conclusion, the prediction for this match between Alanyaspor and Antalyaspor reveals several clear trends. Alanyaspor has a significant advantage as the home team, with stronger offensive and defensive performances. Preferred bets would be a victory for Alanyaspor, over 2.5 goals in the match, and both teams to score.

    However, despite Alanyaspor’s strong offensive potential, the betting value lies in the option of a draw or a victory for Antalyaspor, considering Alanyaspor’s inconsistent home performances and Antalyaspor’s strong defensive potential.

    The most likely exact score would be a 2-1 win for Alanyaspor. Nevertheless, as statistics show, sports betting always involves a certain degree of uncertainty, so it is important to exercise careful bankroll management.

    Good luck!

    Detailed Game Statistics

    Odds & Predictions

    Game Result Prediction Alanyaspor against Antalyaspor on 24/05/2024

    1. Alanyaspor has a better offensive and defensive potential than Antalyaspor, scoring an average of 2.2 goals per match compared to Antalyaspor’s 1.4, and conceding only 0.6 goals on average in contrast to Antalyaspor’s 2.2.

    2. According to statistics, Alanyaspor has a higher probability of winning than Antalyaspor, with 56.84% against 20.53%. Furthermore, the probability of Alanyaspor winning the match or it ending in a draw is high at 79.47%.

    3. Alanyaspor has shown better performance in their recent home matches compared to Antalyaspor’s away performances. While Alanyaspor won 2 matches, drew 2, and lost 1, Antalyaspor lost 4 matches and only won one in their last 5 away performances.

    Result at the end of the game
    Bet option :Alanyaspor to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Antalyaspor to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Alanyaspor or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Antalyaspor or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Number of goals in the game
    Bet option :+1.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :+2.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-3.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-4.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: Yes
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: No
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Double Chance and Number of Goals
    Bet option :Alanyaspor or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Antalyaspor or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Alanyaspor or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Antalyaspor or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Live & Match Info

    Live Match: Get all the details about the Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor match!

    To not miss anything from the Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor match, Winflix offers you the opportunity to follow the lineups, actions, and statistics of this match on 24/05/2024 in the Super Lig live. Lineups are usually available 30 minutes to 1 hour before kick-off.

    Team Lineups: Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor

    logo team a
    composition
    99Karagöz
    94Hadergjonaj
    4Bayır
    2Lima
    5Aliti
    17Janvier
    10Novais
    28Eduardo
    7Karaca
    88Özdemir
    16Hwang
    Lineups Alanyaspor
    logo team a
    composition
    23Dadakdeniz
    27Yilmaz
    89Sarı
    4Gerxhaliu
    11Vural
    18Kałuziński
    20Milošević
    22van
    16Safuri
    10Larsson
    9Buksa
    Lineups Antalyaspor

    Match Highlights Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor on 24/05/2024

    Don't miss any highlights of the Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor match on 24/05/2024 at Kırbıyık Holding Stadyumu stadium.

    3'Hwang Ui-Jo
    picto
    45'E. KaracaL. Fer
    picto
    67'Carlos EduardoLoide Augusto
    picto
    68'D. MiloševićE. Uzun
    picto
    75'João NovaisP. Sisto
    picto
    75'F. AlitiF. Aksoy
    picto
    75'Hwang Ui-JoAnderson Silva
    picto
    77'S. van de StreekU. Akyol
    picto
    80'A. Buksa
    picto
    84'Veysel Sarı
    picto

    Live Statistics for the match between Alanyaspor and Antalyaspor

    All statistics for the match between Alanyaspor and Antalyaspor will be displayed here once they are available live.

    logo team
    Alanyaspor
    Antalyaspor
    logo team
    Ball Possession
    62%
    38%
    Total Shots
    14
    7
    Shots on Goal
    3
    3
    Shots off Goal
    7
    2
    Corner Kicks
    3
    2
    Passing Accuracy
    90%
    85%
    Total Passes
    664
    411
    Successful Passes
    600
    349
    Fouls Committed
    12
    14
    Yellow Cards
    0
    1
    Red Cards
    Statistics & 1VS1 Prediction

    Prediction on 1X2: Form comparison Alanyaspor against Antalyaspor!

    logo team

    Form state of Alanyaspor in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, the team Alanyaspor has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that the team Alanyaspor has a form rating of %.

    logo team

    Form state of Antalyaspor in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, Antalyaspor has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that Antalyaspor has a form rating of %.

    buts
    Statistiken & Torprognosen

    Goal Prediction: In the match Alanyaspor against Antalyaspor!

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Alanyaspor in the current season.

    logo team

    Goals scored by Alanyaspor in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Alanyaspor
    Alanyaspor has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Alanyaspor in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Alanyaspor
    Alanyaspor has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Antalyaspor in the current season

    logo team

    Goals scored by Antalyaspor in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Antalyaspor
    Antalyaspor has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Antalyaspor in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Antalyaspor
    Antalyaspor has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    Conclusion: Which goal prediction?

    From a purely mathematical standpoint, based on the results of the last 5 football matches of Alanyaspor and Antalyaspor, we should have a total of goals in this match.

    Prognosis
    Total number of goals based on statistics About goals in the match
    The tool to use: Wingoal

    Compare Over/Under 2.5 for all matches of the day and filter by odds.

    Predict Exact Result

    Exact Result Predictions Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor: Probabilities for the outcome

    1. Alanyaspor has a high average of goals scored per match at home, with 2.2 goals, increasing the likelihood of seeing goals in this match.
    2. Antalyaspor, despite having a low away win rate, has a relatively high average of goals conceded per match at 2.2. Antalyaspor’s defensive weakness could allow Alanyaspor to score multiple goals.
    3. Betting statistics show a success rate of 52.63% for a total of over 2.5 goals in the match, which is a rather favorable probability for this prediction.

    Exact Results
    %
    Odds
    Forecast Results

    Forecast results from winflix for Alanyaspor and Antalyaspor!

    The last 5 winning predictions für Alanyaspor

    logo team a

    The last 5 winning predictions für Antalyaspor

    logo team a
    Frequently Asked Questions

    How do I find the best forecast for Alanyaspor Antalyaspor?

    Finding a forecast for the Alanyaspor Antalyaspor match can be complicated. But with all the statistics and key figures offered by Winflix, everything becomes much more logical. Winflix is a collection of tools and experts that provide you with many exclusive services to win your sports bets.

    The key elements to consider for a successful football forecast of Alanyaspor Antalyaspor on 24/05/2024 in Kırbıyık Holding Stadyumu are the team's past performance in the Super Lig, current form, and recent results. Also, the teams' statistics like goals scored and conceded by Alanyaspor at home and Antalyaspor away, shots on target, and possession can provide valuable insights into the final outcome of this football match on 24/05/2024.

    To evaluate the current form of Alanyaspor and Antalyaspor on 24/05/2024, you should examine their recent results in the Super Lig, individual performances of key players, and the tactics used. Teams that have achieved multiple consecutive wins typically have better form than those who have lost several games in a row. Since the game is taking place at Kırbıyık Holding Stadyumu, Alanyaspor could have a slight home advantage in this football match.

    Statistics are important to find the best football forecast because they can provide valuable information about the strength of Alanyaspor and Antalyaspor, their playing style, and overall performance. A crucial statistic is the home win rate of Alanyaspor and the away win rate of Antalyaspor, as well as the same consideration for losses. Also, statistics of the teams' direct encounters should be taken into account for this exciting game on 24/05/2024!

    The individual performances of players from Alanyaspor and Antalyaspor can be used to assess the likelihood of a team's victory. Key players who have recently scored goals or are in optimal physical condition may indicate that their team has a good chance of winning this football match on 24/05/2024 at Kırbıyık Holding Stadyumu.

    To create a good football forecast and not overlook anything, it's important to combine all these different criteria. By analyzing the past performance of Alanyaspor and Antalyaspor, their current form, recent results, team statistics, and individual player performances, you can create a comprehensive analysis that helps determine the probabilities of a win by Alanyaspor or Antalyaspor on 24/05/2024.

    author
    Author
    Alex - Winflix

    "Ca arrive..."

    Related Articles

    Discover more football betting tips

    logo winflixYour Ticket
    0.00Close
    Total Odds1
    Possible win0