Back
  • Die wichtigsten Werkzeuge
    Back
    Loading...
    sync
    syncsync

    Home/Football Predictions/Prediction Espanyol Oviedo

    Tipps Espanyol Oviedo Segunda Division 23/06/2024

    Last update : 23/06/2024
    Share on :

    Prediction 1X2 : Which team to bet on?

    Espanyol Barcelona wins the match.

    1. Probability of victory: According to probability calculations, Espanyol Barcelona has a win probability of 46.45%, which is higher than Oviedo’s probability (20.22%) or a draw (33.33%).

    2. Home performance: Espanyol Barcelona has won 40% of their home matches in the last five games, which is equivalent to Oviedo’s away win rate. However, Espanyol Barcelona has also shown a strong defense by conceding only 0.2 goals per home game, strengthening their chances of victory.

    3. Head-to-head history: Based on recent match history, Espanyol Barcelona managed to defeat Oviedo in a previous home encounter (Espanyol Barcelona 2 – 1 Oviedo), indicating the possibility of another victory.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Over/Under 2,5: Which bet ?

    “Under 2.5 goals in the match”

    1. Previously, Espanyol Barcelona had an average of 0.8 goals per home match and Oviedo had an average of 1.8 goals per away match. This totals an average of 2.6 goals per match, which is very close to the predicted 2.5 goals limit.

    2. The latest match statistics for Espanyol Barcelona at home and Oviedo away show that the majority of matches resulted in a total of fewer than 3 goals, often even fewer than 2 goals.

    3. Current odds indicate a strong likelihood of there being fewer than 2.5 goals in the match, with odds of 1.55, showing that bookmakers also predict a low number of goals in this match.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    BTTS: Will both teams score ?

    Both teams to score: No

    1. Espanyol Barcelona at home in their last 5 matches, shows a defensive potential of 7%, indicating that they concede very few goals, favoring the bet “Both teams to score: No”.
    2. Away in their last 5 matches, Oviedo averages 1.8 goals scored and concedes 0.8 goals per match. However, the previous match between the two teams (Espanyol Barcelona 2 – 1 Oviedo) saw only one team score, thus favoring the bet “Both teams to score: No”.
    3. The success probability for “Both teams to score: No” is 51.91%, slightly higher than the probability for “Both teams to score”. This means that based on the available data, it is more likely that only one team will score in this match.

    Which bet offers an interesting value bet ?

    Under 3.5 goals in the match

    1. The statistics from the last matches show a trend towards low-scoring games. Indeed, Espanyol Barcelona has scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals in their last 5 home matches, while Oviedo has scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals in their last 5 away matches.

    2. The analysis of the offensive and defensive potential of both teams shows that they have a low average of goals scored per match (0.8 for Espanyol Barcelona and 1.8 for Oviedo) and a low average of goals conceded per match (0.2 for Espanyol Barcelona and 0.8 for Oviedo).

    3. The forecast ‘Under 3.5 goals in the match’ is based on a success probability of 85.79%, which is high and shows that there is a strong likelihood that the total number of goals scored during the match will be less than 3.5.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Bet on the exact result

    Espanyol Barcelona 1-1 Oviedo

    1. In their last five home matches, Espanyol Barcelona has shown strong defensive capabilities, conceding an average of 0.2 goals per game, equating to a defensive potential of 7%. They have also managed to keep scores low in recent games, demonstrating an ability to limit opposing opportunities.

    2. On the other hand, Oviedo has displayed offensive prowess in their away matches, averaging 1.8 goals per game with an offensive potential of 64%. However, they have also shown vulnerability in defense, conceding an average of 0.8 goals per game and possessing a defensive potential of 29%.

    3. Betting statistics also point towards a relatively high probability (66.12%) of the match ending with over 1.5 goals, but a lower probability of exceeding 2.5 or 3.5 goals. This, coupled with both teams’ tendencies to score and concede, suggests a low-scoring 1-1 result.

    Game Analysis and Key Facts

    Team Form

    Espanyol Barcelona has a moderate performance at home with wins in 40% of matches. They have severely lacked consistency, scoring only 6 goals and conceding 7. Oviedo, on the other hand, performs decently away from home, also boasting a 40% win rate but with more goals scored (8 vs 6).

    In terms of offensive potential at home, Barcelona is at 29%, lower than Oviedo’s away potential (64%). Barcelona’s defensive potential is higher than Oviedo’s (7% vs 29%).

    The predicted probability of Barcelona winning the match is 46.45%, a draw is at 33.33%, and Oviedo’s victory is at 20.22%. There is a higher probability (66.12%) of the match having more than 1.5 goals, and a 48.09% probability of both teams scoring.

    Based on these analyses, a prudent bet could be “Draw or Espanyol Barcelona wins the match” with a success probability of 79.78%. In terms of goals, the bet “Under 3.5 goals in the match” also seems viable with a success probability of 85.79%.

    Sports betting requires both factual data and a touch of intuition. Therefore, any prediction remains a suggestion and not a certainty.

    The potential number of goals

    Espanyol Barcelona performs better at home, with an average of 0.8 goals scored per match. Their defense rate of 7% is also interesting. However, they have conceded 7 goals in 5 matches. Beware!

    Oviedo can be surprising. Away from home, they score an average of 1.8 goals per match, with an offensive power of 64%. They have conceded more goals, a total of 10 in 5 away games. Keep an eye on them!

    The match looks evenly balanced. Espanyol Barcelona has a probability of winning at 46.45%, while Oviedo has a probability of winning at 20.22%. Let’s not forget the draw with a probability of 33.33%.

    The chances of the match seeing over 1.5 goals are estimated at 66.12%. Conversely, fewer than 3.5 goals have a high probability of 85.79%.

    Based on recent matches, it is likely that both teams will score, with a probability of 48.09%.

    Given these stats, my prediction would be a tight match with potentially fewer than 3.5 goals. Good luck!

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Our conclusions and predictions for this match

    In conclusion, analyzing the statistics and other key elements of this match between Espanyol Barcelona and Oviedo indicates that the odds favor Espanyol Barcelona to win the match, with a possible home victory. However, the match also has a chance of being tight and low-scoring, where less than 3.5 goals scored could be an interesting bet. Another aspect to consider is that both teams are likely not to both score during the match, a fact supported by the recent statistics of both teams.

    It is important to note that, although data and statistics may indicate certain probabilities, sports betting always involves a level of uncertainty and unpredictability, which is part of its charm. Therefore, it is recommended to always bet responsibly.

    Lastly, the most vital element to remember in sports betting is that, despite the most comprehensive and detailed analyses, the outcome of a sports match remains unpredictable and can sometimes contradict the statistics. It is important to keep this notion of risk and surprise in mind when engaging in sports betting.

    Detailed Game Statistics

    Odds & Predictions

    Game Result Prediction Espanyol against Oviedo on 23/06/2024

    1. Probability of victory: According to probability calculations, Espanyol Barcelona has a win probability of 46.45%, which is higher than Oviedo’s probability (20.22%) or a draw (33.33%).

    2. Home performance: Espanyol Barcelona has won 40% of their home matches in the last five games, which is equivalent to Oviedo’s away win rate. However, Espanyol Barcelona has also shown a strong defense by conceding only 0.2 goals per home game, strengthening their chances of victory.

    3. Head-to-head history: Based on recent match history, Espanyol Barcelona managed to defeat Oviedo in a previous home encounter (Espanyol Barcelona 2 – 1 Oviedo), indicating the possibility of another victory.

    Result at the end of the game
    Bet option :Espanyol to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Oviedo to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Espanyol or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Oviedo or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Number of goals in the game
    Bet option :+1.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :+2.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-3.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-4.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: Yes
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: No
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Double Chance and Number of Goals
    Bet option :Espanyol or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Oviedo or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Espanyol or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Oviedo or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Live & Match Info

    Live Match: Get all the details about the Espanyol vs Oviedo match!

    To not miss anything from the Espanyol vs Oviedo match, Winflix offers you the opportunity to follow the lineups, actions, and statistics of this match on 23/06/2024 in the Segunda Division live. Lineups are usually available 30 minutes to 1 hour before kick-off.

    Team Lineups: Espanyol vs Oviedo

    logo team a
    composition
    1García
    23El
    5Calero
    6Cabrera
    11Milla
    17Jofre
    8Bare
    15Gragera
    21Melamed
    7Puado
    22Braithwaite
    Lineups Espanyol
    logo team a
    composition
    31Román
    7Rozada
    15Luengo
    12Calvo
    21Pomares
    5Luismi
    11Colombatto
    22Dubasin
    16Seoane
    17Moyano
    14Alemão
    Lineups Oviedo

    Match Highlights Espanyol vs Oviedo on 23/06/2024

    Don't miss any highlights of the Espanyol vs Oviedo match on 23/06/2024 at Stage Front Stadium stadium.

    21'Leandro Cabrera
    picto
    29'Sebas Moyano
    picto
    41'Viti Rozada
    picto
    44'Javi Puado
    picto
    45'Javi Puado
    picto
    46'Carlos Pomares RayoAbel Bretones
    picto
    46'Sebas MoyanoBorja Sánchez
    picto
    47'Keidi Bare
    picto
    63'Jonathan DubasinMasca
    picto
    63'LuismiSanti Cazorla
    picto
    64'Pere Milla
    picto
    69'Pere MillaBrian Oliván
    picto
    74'Jaime Seoane
    picto
    76'Jaime SeoaneBorja Bastón
    picto
    79'Keidi BareVíctor Ruiz
    picto
    79'Nicolás MelamedÁlvaro Aguado
    picto
    79'JofreSalvi Sánchez
    picto
    87'Javi PuadoPol Lozano
    picto

    Live Statistics for the match between Espanyol and Oviedo

    All statistics for the match between Espanyol and Oviedo will be displayed here once they are available live.

    logo team
    Espanyol
    Oviedo
    logo team
    Ball Possession
    46%
    54%
    Total Shots
    11
    10
    Shots on Goal
    2
    3
    Shots off Goal
    4
    2
    Corner Kicks
    7
    5
    Passing Accuracy
    75%
    80%
    Total Passes
    327
    381
    Successful Passes
    246
    304
    Fouls Committed
    21
    16
    Yellow Cards
    3
    3
    Red Cards
    Statistics & 1VS1 Prediction

    Prediction on 1X2: Form comparison Espanyol against Oviedo!

    logo team

    Form state of Espanyol in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, the team Espanyol has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that the team Espanyol has a form rating of %.

    logo team

    Form state of Oviedo in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, Oviedo has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that Oviedo has a form rating of %.

    buts
    Statistiken & Torprognosen

    Goal Prediction: In the match Espanyol against Oviedo!

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Espanyol in the current season.

    logo team

    Goals scored by Espanyol in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Espanyol
    Espanyol has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Espanyol in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Espanyol
    Espanyol has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Oviedo in the current season

    logo team

    Goals scored by Oviedo in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Oviedo
    Oviedo has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Oviedo in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Oviedo
    Oviedo has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    Conclusion: Which goal prediction?

    From a purely mathematical standpoint, based on the results of the last 5 football matches of Espanyol and Oviedo, we should have a total of goals in this match.

    Prognosis
    Total number of goals based on statistics About goals in the match
    The tool to use: Wingoal

    Compare Over/Under 2.5 for all matches of the day and filter by odds.

    Predict Exact Result

    Exact Result Predictions Espanyol vs Oviedo: Probabilities for the outcome

    1. Previously, Espanyol Barcelona had an average of 0.8 goals per home match and Oviedo had an average of 1.8 goals per away match. This totals an average of 2.6 goals per match, which is very close to the predicted 2.5 goals limit.

    2. The latest match statistics for Espanyol Barcelona at home and Oviedo away show that the majority of matches resulted in a total of fewer than 3 goals, often even fewer than 2 goals.

    3. Current odds indicate a strong likelihood of there being fewer than 2.5 goals in the match, with odds of 1.55, showing that bookmakers also predict a low number of goals in this match.

    Exact Results
    %
    Odds
    Forecast Results

    Forecast results from winflix for Espanyol and Oviedo!

    The last 5 winning predictions für Espanyol

    logo team a

    The last 5 winning predictions für Oviedo

    logo team a
    Frequently Asked Questions

    How do I find the best forecast for Espanyol Oviedo?

    Finding a forecast for the Espanyol Oviedo match can be complicated. But with all the statistics and key figures offered by Winflix, everything becomes much more logical. Winflix is a collection of tools and experts that provide you with many exclusive services to win your sports bets.

    The key elements to consider for a successful football forecast of Espanyol Oviedo on 23/06/2024 in Stage Front Stadium are the team's past performance in the Segunda Division, current form, and recent results. Also, the teams' statistics like goals scored and conceded by Espanyol at home and Oviedo away, shots on target, and possession can provide valuable insights into the final outcome of this football match on 23/06/2024.

    To evaluate the current form of Espanyol and Oviedo on 23/06/2024, you should examine their recent results in the Segunda Division, individual performances of key players, and the tactics used. Teams that have achieved multiple consecutive wins typically have better form than those who have lost several games in a row. Since the game is taking place at Stage Front Stadium, Espanyol could have a slight home advantage in this football match.

    Statistics are important to find the best football forecast because they can provide valuable information about the strength of Espanyol and Oviedo, their playing style, and overall performance. A crucial statistic is the home win rate of Espanyol and the away win rate of Oviedo, as well as the same consideration for losses. Also, statistics of the teams' direct encounters should be taken into account for this exciting game on 23/06/2024!

    The individual performances of players from Espanyol and Oviedo can be used to assess the likelihood of a team's victory. Key players who have recently scored goals or are in optimal physical condition may indicate that their team has a good chance of winning this football match on 23/06/2024 at Stage Front Stadium.

    To create a good football forecast and not overlook anything, it's important to combine all these different criteria. By analyzing the past performance of Espanyol and Oviedo, their current form, recent results, team statistics, and individual player performances, you can create a comprehensive analysis that helps determine the probabilities of a win by Espanyol or Oviedo on 23/06/2024.

    author
    Author
    Alex - Winflix

    "Ca arrive..."

    Related Articles

    Discover more football betting tips

    logo winflixYour Ticket
    0.00Close
    Total Odds1
    Possible win0