Back
  • Die wichtigsten Werkzeuge
    Back
    Loading...
    sync
    syncsync

    Home/Football Predictions/Prediction Galway United Shelbourne

    Tipps Galway United Shelbourne Premier Division 19/04/2024

    Last update : 19/04/2024
    Share on :

    Prediction 1X2 : Which team to bet on?

    “Shelbourne wins the match.”

    1. Recent performances: In their last 5 away games, Shelbourne won 60% of them (3 wins) and drew 40% (2 draws), compared to Galway United’s 20% home win rate (only 1 win).
    2. Offensive and defensive potential: Shelbourne also showed better offensive potential (50%) than Galway United (7%) in their recent matches, averaging 1.4 goals per game compared to Galway’s 0.2. Furthermore, while Shelbourne conceded more goals, their defensive potential remains superior to Galway’s (43% to 21%).
    3. Probabilities: According to the provided probabilities, Shelbourne has a higher chance of winning this match (38.83%) than Galway United (30.32%). Additionally, the combined ‘draw or Shelbourne wins the match’ has a higher probability of success (69.68%).

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Over/Under 2,5: Which bet ?

    Under 2.5 goals in the match.

    1. The offensive potential of Galway United at home is low: on average, the team only scores 0.2 goals per match in their last 5 matches. This limits the total number of goals that can be scored in the match.

    2. The defensive potential of Galway United at home and Shelbourne away is relatively high: Galway United concedes on average only 0.6 goals per match at home, while Shelbourne concedes on average only 1.2 goals away. This indicates that both teams are capable of limiting scoring opportunities for the opponent.

    3. Looking at the statistics from the last 5 matches, both for Galway United at home and Shelbourne away, fewer than 2.5 goals have been scored in the majority of matches. In other words, the historical trend of these two teams also suggests that the match could end with fewer than 2.5 goals.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    BTTS: Will both teams score ?

    Both teams to score: Yes

    1. History of both teams: Recent matches of both teams (Galway United and Shelbourne) show that they tend to score goals in their respective matches. In particular, Shelbourne has shown strong offensive capability in their recent outings with a total of 8 goals in 5 matches.

    2. Offensive and defensive potential: Shelbourne has both a high offensive potential (50%) and a relatively low defensive potential (43%), indicating a higher likelihood of goals being scored by both teams. Galway United, while having a lower offensive potential, also has a defensive potential that is not high enough to completely stifle Shelbourne’s offense.

    3. Statistical probability: Statistics provide a success probability of 54.79% for “Both teams to score”, with odds of 1.85. This probability is higher than that of “Both teams not to score” (45.21% success probability), suggesting a statistical advantage in betting on both teams to score.

    Which bet offers an interesting value bet ?

    Under 2.5 goals in the match

    1. The statistics indicating Galway United’s lack of offensive potential at home (averaging only 0.2 goals per match), suggesting a low-scoring game.
    2. Shelbourne’s away record shows a trend towards low-scoring matches (averaging 1.4 goals scored per match and 1.2 goals conceded per match).
    3. The previous match history of Galway United at home and Shelbourne away shows a tendency for fewer than 2.5 goals in the majority of their respective matches.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Bet on the exact result

    Galway United 1-1 Shelbourne

    1. The offensive and defensive potential of both teams: With an average of 0.2 goals scored per match for Galway United and an average of 1.4 goals scored per match for Shelbourne, as well as their respective defensive success rates of 21% and 43%, a score of 1-1 is plausible. The defenses and attacks of both teams seem balanced enough for this score.

    2. Draw and victory rates: For Galway United at home, the draw rate is 60%, which is quite high. On the other hand, for Shelbourne away, the draw rate is 40%, so a 1-1 score aligns well with these statistics.

    3. Goal probabilities in the match: The probabilities for “Under 2.5 goals in the match” and “Under 3.5 goals in the match” are significant. Therefore, a 1-1 score fits well with this analysis, as there are only 2 goals in the match. This prediction also aligns with the probability of “Both teams to score,” which is 54.79%, thus likely.

    Game Analysis and Key Facts

    Team Form

    Galway United has shown a recent offensive weakness, with only 2 goals in 5 home matches. The offensive potential is just 7%. The defense is also fragile with 3 goals conceded.

    Shelbourne, on the other hand, is more effective away from home. Their performance shows a 60% win rate and 8 goals scored. However, they have conceded 9 goals, highlighting a defensive issue.

    The odds favor Shelbourne with a 38.83% probability of winning compared to 30.32% for Galway United. A draw also seems likely with a 30.85% chance.

    Considering recent trends, a safe prediction would be “Under 4.5 goals in the match” with a 95.74% probability.

    Statistics also suggest a moderate chance of both teams scoring, with a 54.79% probability.

    In conclusion, Shelbourne may win, but with a narrow margin and a low probability of many goals.

    The potential number of goals

    Here is the translated text in English:

    “Galway United: With only a 20% home win rate in their last 5 matches, the performance is lacking. Galway has scored 2 goals and conceded 3 at home. Their averages stand at 0.2 goals scored and 0.6 conceded per match. Offensive potential of 7%, defensive potential of 21%.

    For Shelbourne: Better form away, with a 60% win rate. 8 goals scored against 9 conceded in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.4 goals scored and 1.2 conceded per match. Offensive potential of 50%, defensive potential of 43%.

    Verdict: Shelbourne favored with a 38.83% probability of success (odds of 2.60). Galway is not far behind with 30.32% (odds of 2.65). A draw is also notable with a probability of 30.85% (odds of 3.25).

    Analysis on the number of goals: Over 1.5 goals in the match have a 72.34% probability (odds of 1.40), Over 3.5 goals remains risky with odds of only 4.20.

    In summary, the game could be balanced but with a slight advantage for Shelbourne. The option of a match with over 1.5 goals also seems plausible.”

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Our conclusions and predictions for this match

    The conclusion of this article highlights several key elements for the upcoming match between Galway United and Shelbourne. Based on the analyzed data, a possible victory for Shelbourne with a low score is predicted, given Galway’s weak offensive performance and the solid defensive potential of both teams.

    That being said, Shelbourne’s offensive potential and Galway United’s relatively weak defensive ability make a scenario where both teams score likely. However, the option of under 2.5 goals in the match seems the safest and offers an interesting value bet, reflecting Galway’s low offensive potential and Shelbourne’s tendency to play low-scoring matches away from home.

    The predicted exact score of 1-1 offers good odds and is explained by a balance between the offensive and defensive aspects of both teams as well as their relatively high draw rates.

    The overall conclusion is that Shelbourne appears slightly favored to win this match, but predictions suggest a close and potentially low-scoring game. These data are useful for bettors looking to make an informed bet on this particular match.

    Detailed Game Statistics

    Odds & Predictions

    Game Result Prediction Galway United against Shelbourne on 19/04/2024

    1. Recent performances: In their last 5 away games, Shelbourne won 60% of them (3 wins) and drew 40% (2 draws), compared to Galway United’s 20% home win rate (only 1 win).
    2. Offensive and defensive potential: Shelbourne also showed better offensive potential (50%) than Galway United (7%) in their recent matches, averaging 1.4 goals per game compared to Galway’s 0.2. Furthermore, while Shelbourne conceded more goals, their defensive potential remains superior to Galway’s (43% to 21%).
    3. Probabilities: According to the provided probabilities, Shelbourne has a higher chance of winning this match (38.83%) than Galway United (30.32%). Additionally, the combined ‘draw or Shelbourne wins the match’ has a higher probability of success (69.68%).

    Result at the end of the game
    Bet option :Galway United to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Shelbourne to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Galway United or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Shelbourne or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Number of goals in the game
    Bet option :+1.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :+2.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-3.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-4.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: Yes
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: No
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Double Chance and Number of Goals
    Bet option :Galway United or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Shelbourne or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Galway United or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Shelbourne or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Live & Match Info

    Live Match: Get all the details about the Galway United vs Shelbourne match!

    To not miss anything from the Galway United vs Shelbourne match, Winflix offers you the opportunity to follow the lineups, actions, and statistics of this match on 19/04/2024 in the Premier Division live. Lineups are usually available 30 minutes to 1 hour before kick-off.

    Team Lineups: Galway United vs Shelbourne

    logo team a
    composition
    1Clarke
    2O'Keeffe
    4Slevin
    5Brouder
    30Kazeem
    17Borden
    22McCormack
    8Dervin
    10Hurley
    24McCarthy
    7Walsh
    Lineups Galway United
    logo team a
    composition
    1Kearns
    2Gannon
    29Barrett
    21Molloy
    3Wilson
    16O'Sullivan
    6Lunney
    17Farrell
    67Burt
    27Caffrey
    9Boyd
    Lineups Shelbourne

    Match Highlights Galway United vs Shelbourne on 19/04/2024

    Don't miss any highlights of the Galway United vs Shelbourne match on 19/04/2024 at Eamonn Deacy Park stadium.

    24'Edward McCarthy
    picto
    37'Conor McCormack
    picto
    57'Sean GannonKameron Ledwidge
    picto
    58'Evan CaffreyWill Jarvis
    picto
    58'Shane FarrellMatthew Smith
    picto
    73'John O'SullivanDean Williams
    picto
    75'Aodh DervinKarl O'Sullivan
    picto
    83'Conor O'Keeffe
    picto
    84'Stephen WalshWassim Aouachria
    picto
    84'Sean BoydKeith Ward
    picto
    90'David Hurley
    picto
    90'David HurleyLeonardo Gaxha
    picto
    90'Edward McCarthyPatrick Hickey
    picto

    Live Statistics for the match between Galway United and Shelbourne

    All statistics for the match between Galway United and Shelbourne will be displayed here once they are available live.

    logo team
    Galway United
    Shelbourne
    logo team
    Ball Possession
    28%
    72%
    Total Shots
    12
    15
    Shots on Goal
    5
    5
    Shots off Goal
    5
    3
    Corner Kicks
    3
    8
    Passing Accuracy
    63%
    82%
    Total Passes
    245
    648
    Successful Passes
    154
    531
    Fouls Committed
    10
    9
    Yellow Cards
    3
    0
    Red Cards
    Statistics & 1VS1 Prediction

    Prediction on 1X2: Form comparison Galway United against Shelbourne!

    logo team

    Form state of Galway United in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, the team Galway United has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that the team Galway United has a form rating of %.

    logo team

    Form state of Shelbourne in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, Shelbourne has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that Shelbourne has a form rating of %.

    buts
    Statistiken & Torprognosen

    Goal Prediction: In the match Galway United against Shelbourne!

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Galway United in the current season.

    logo team

    Goals scored by Galway United in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Galway United
    Galway United has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Galway United in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Galway United
    Galway United has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Shelbourne in the current season

    logo team

    Goals scored by Shelbourne in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Shelbourne
    Shelbourne has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Shelbourne in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Shelbourne
    Shelbourne has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    Conclusion: Which goal prediction?

    From a purely mathematical standpoint, based on the results of the last 5 football matches of Galway United and Shelbourne, we should have a total of goals in this match.

    Prognosis
    Total number of goals based on statistics About goals in the match
    The tool to use: Wingoal

    Compare Over/Under 2.5 for all matches of the day and filter by odds.

    Predict Exact Result

    Exact Result Predictions Galway United vs Shelbourne: Probabilities for the outcome

    1. The offensive potential of Galway United at home is low: on average, the team only scores 0.2 goals per match in their last 5 matches. This limits the total number of goals that can be scored in the match.

    2. The defensive potential of Galway United at home and Shelbourne away is relatively high: Galway United concedes on average only 0.6 goals per match at home, while Shelbourne concedes on average only 1.2 goals away. This indicates that both teams are capable of limiting scoring opportunities for the opponent.

    3. Looking at the statistics from the last 5 matches, both for Galway United at home and Shelbourne away, fewer than 2.5 goals have been scored in the majority of matches. In other words, the historical trend of these two teams also suggests that the match could end with fewer than 2.5 goals.

    Exact Results
    %
    Odds
    Forecast Results

    Forecast results from winflix for Galway United and Shelbourne!

    The last 5 winning predictions für Galway United

    logo team a

    The last 5 winning predictions für Shelbourne

    logo team a
    Frequently Asked Questions

    How do I find the best forecast for Galway United Shelbourne?

    Finding a forecast for the Galway United Shelbourne match can be complicated. But with all the statistics and key figures offered by Winflix, everything becomes much more logical. Winflix is a collection of tools and experts that provide you with many exclusive services to win your sports bets.

    The key elements to consider for a successful football forecast of Galway United Shelbourne on 19/04/2024 in Eamonn Deacy Park are the team's past performance in the Premier Division, current form, and recent results. Also, the teams' statistics like goals scored and conceded by Galway United at home and Shelbourne away, shots on target, and possession can provide valuable insights into the final outcome of this football match on 19/04/2024.

    To evaluate the current form of Galway United and Shelbourne on 19/04/2024, you should examine their recent results in the Premier Division, individual performances of key players, and the tactics used. Teams that have achieved multiple consecutive wins typically have better form than those who have lost several games in a row. Since the game is taking place at Eamonn Deacy Park, Galway United could have a slight home advantage in this football match.

    Statistics are important to find the best football forecast because they can provide valuable information about the strength of Galway United and Shelbourne, their playing style, and overall performance. A crucial statistic is the home win rate of Galway United and the away win rate of Shelbourne, as well as the same consideration for losses. Also, statistics of the teams' direct encounters should be taken into account for this exciting game on 19/04/2024!

    The individual performances of players from Galway United and Shelbourne can be used to assess the likelihood of a team's victory. Key players who have recently scored goals or are in optimal physical condition may indicate that their team has a good chance of winning this football match on 19/04/2024 at Eamonn Deacy Park.

    To create a good football forecast and not overlook anything, it's important to combine all these different criteria. By analyzing the past performance of Galway United and Shelbourne, their current form, recent results, team statistics, and individual player performances, you can create a comprehensive analysis that helps determine the probabilities of a win by Galway United or Shelbourne on 19/04/2024.

    author
    Author
    Alex - Winflix

    "Ca arrive..."

    Related Articles

    Discover more football betting tips

    logo winflixYour Ticket
    0.00Close
    Total Odds1
    Possible win0