Back
  • Die wichtigsten Werkzeuge
    Back
    Loading...
    sync
    syncsync

    Home/Football Predictions/Prediction HJK helsinki SJK

    Tipps HJK helsinki SJK Suède 07/06/2024

    Last update : 07/06/2024
    Share on :

    Prediction 1X2 : Which team to bet on?

    Draw or HJK Helsinki wins the match.

    1. The statistics show that HJK Helsinki has a strong home winning rate, winning 40% of its last 5 matches and drawing in 20% of cases. This trend suggests they have a low to moderate chance of winning or drawing against Seinajoen JK.

    2. HJK Helsinki has a weaker offensive and defensive potential compared to Seinajoen JK, averaging 0.8 goals scored and conceded per match. However, given that Seinajoen JK has a stronger offensive potential but not significantly stronger defensive potential, it is logical to expect a close match that could result in a draw or a win for HJK Helsinki.

    3. The probability success statistics also indicate that the forecast “Draw or HJK Helsinki wins the match” has a higher success probability (71.79%) than the forecast “Seinajoen JK wins the match” (28.21%). This means that the numbers more strongly support the idea that HJK Helsinki will win the match or it will end in a draw.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Over/Under 2,5: Which bet ?

    Under 2.5

    1. HJK Helsinki’s performances at home show a low number of goals scored (5 goals in 5 matches, averaging 1 goal per game) and a strong defensive record (6 goals conceded in 5 matches, averaging 1.2 per game). These numbers suggest a low-scoring match.

    2. Analyzing Seinajoen JK’s away performances, a defensive potential of 43% is noted, indicating their ability to limit the number of goals scored by the opposing team, potentially resulting in a total of less than 2.5 goals.

    3. Examining the recent matches of both teams reveals that the majority have had fewer than 2.5 goals. For instance, in 4 of HJK Helsinki’s last 5 home matches, there have been less than 2.5 goals. Similarly, in 3 of Seinajoen JK’s last 5 away matches, there have been less than 2.5 goals.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    BTTS: Will both teams score ?

    Both teams to score: Yes

    1. Recent performance statistics of the teams show that they both have a strong ability to score goals. HJK Helsinki has scored an average of 0.8 goals per home match, while Seinajoen JK has scored an average of 1.8 goals per away match.

    2. Looking at the last five matches of each team, it can be observed that they both tend to score in their matches. For example, HJK Helsinki scored in four out of their last five home matches, while Seinajoen JK scored in four out of their last five away matches.

    3. Based on probabilities, it is more likely that both teams will score in this match (57.44%) than the opposite scenario (42.56%). The data shows that the offensive and defensive potential of each team is fairly balanced, favoring a situation where both teams are likely to score.

    Which bet offers an interesting value bet ?

    Seinajoen JK wins the match

    1. Seinajoen JK has a significantly higher win rate than HJK Helsinki in their last 5 matches, with 80% of wins for Seinajoen JK compared to 40% for HJK Helsinki.

    2. Seinajoen JK’s offensive potential is much greater with an average of 1.8 goals per match compared to 0.8 for HJK Helsinki. Additionally, Seinajoen JK has scored a total of 15 goals in their last 5 matches, which is three times more than HJK Helsinki.

    3. The success probabilities presented for the match favor HJK Helsinki, but the odds/probability ratio is more interesting for Seinajoen JK with odds of 3.50 for only 28.21% probability of success. This makes it a ‘value bet’ according to sports betting theory.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Bet on the exact result

    HJK Helsinki 1-2 Seinajoen JK

    1. Previous performances: Seinajoen JK has shown an outstanding performance in their previous away matches with a win rate of 80%. Additionally, Seinajoen JK has displayed strong offensive performance by scoring an average of 1.8 goals per match.

    2. Defensive potential: HJK Helsinki has shown some defensive weaknesses, conceding an average of 0.8 goals per home match. Therefore, Seinajoen JK, with its offensive potential, might be able to score at least two goals.

    3. High-scoring probability: based on the given probabilities, it is more likely for there to be over 1.5 goals in the match with a success probability of 73.33% and also possible for there to be over 2.5 goals in the match with a success probability of 48.72%. In line with these probabilities, a 1-2 result in favor of Seinajoen JK is therefore quite plausible.

    Game Analysis and Key Facts

    Team Form

    HJK Helsinki has won 40% of the time at home and drawn 20% of the time, scoring 5 goals and conceding 6. Meanwhile, Seinajoen JK has significantly better results away with an 80% win rate and a prolific attack scoring an average of 1.8 goals per match. Helsinki’s average home score is 0.8 goals per match and they also concede an average of 0.8 goals per match.

    The forecast reinforces Seinajoen’s strong performance with a 28.21% probability of winning compared to Helsinki’s 41.54%. The likely total score is low, with over 1.5 goals for the match having a 73.33% probability.

    It is worth noting that Seinajoen’s performance is uneven, scoring 15 goals but also conceding 15. Their recent away matches include impressive wins like 4-0 against FC Lahti and 8-0 against RoPo. In comparison, Helsinki has had some mixed results at home, including draws against FC Ilves and EIF.

    In conclusion, although HJK Helsinki has a home advantage, Seinajoen JK is a strong competitor away. The probability of a match with over 1.5 goals seems likely and both teams may score.

    The potential number of goals

    HJK Helsinki is rather weak at home, with only 40% of wins and 20% of draws. It rarely gets dominated by scoring an average of 0.8 goals per match but conceding as much. Seinajoen JK, on the other hand, often prevails away with 80% of wins, scoring 1.8 goals per match and conceding only 1.2. According to the probabilities, Helsinki has slightly more chances to win (41.54%), but a draw is not to be excluded (30.26%). As for Seinajoen JK, it has a 28.21% chance of winning. As for the number of goals, the most likely outcome is a total of under 1.5 goals, but a higher score is entirely possible. As for the question of whether both teams score, it’s a risky bet with a 57.44% chance of yes and 42.56% of no. HJK Helsinki’s last home face-off against IFK Mariehamn ended in a 2-1 victory. Meanwhile, Seinajoen JK recently crushed RoPo 8-0 away. In conclusion, the match could swing in favor of either team, but Seinajoen JK seems to have a slight edge with their recent away win record.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Our conclusions and predictions for this match

    In summary, although HJK Helsinki is playing at home with a relatively good probability of success, Seinajoen JK’s recent away performances are leaning in their favor. It is important to consider this variable in your predictions. The probabilities point to a match with less than 2.5 goals, which could be due to the solid defenses of both teams, but it is also probable that both teams will score, given their past offensive capabilities. In terms of ‘value bet,’ a bet on a Seinajoen JK victory could be interesting due to their impressive recent results and the potential for higher winnings.

    The exact score of 1-2 in favor of Seinajoen JK could be a possibility considering their high rate of previous victories and ability to score goals. However, the unpredictable nature of football means anything can happen on match day. Keep this in mind when placing your bets and remember to bet responsibly. Good luck!

    Detailed Game Statistics

    Odds & Predictions

    Game Result Prediction HJK helsinki against SJK on 07/06/2024

    1. The statistics show that HJK Helsinki has a strong home winning rate, winning 40% of its last 5 matches and drawing in 20% of cases. This trend suggests they have a low to moderate chance of winning or drawing against Seinajoen JK.

    2. HJK Helsinki has a weaker offensive and defensive potential compared to Seinajoen JK, averaging 0.8 goals scored and conceded per match. However, given that Seinajoen JK has a stronger offensive potential but not significantly stronger defensive potential, it is logical to expect a close match that could result in a draw or a win for HJK Helsinki.

    3. The probability success statistics also indicate that the forecast “Draw or HJK Helsinki wins the match” has a higher success probability (71.79%) than the forecast “Seinajoen JK wins the match” (28.21%). This means that the numbers more strongly support the idea that HJK Helsinki will win the match or it will end in a draw.

    Result at the end of the game
    Bet option :HJK helsinki to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :SJK to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :HJK helsinki or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :SJK or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Number of goals in the game
    Bet option :+1.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :+2.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-3.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-4.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: Yes
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: No
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Double Chance and Number of Goals
    Bet option :HJK helsinki or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :SJK or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :HJK helsinki or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :SJK or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Live & Match Info

    Live Match: Get all the details about the HJK helsinki vs SJK match!

    To not miss anything from the HJK helsinki vs SJK match, Winflix offers you the opportunity to follow the lineups, actions, and statistics of this match on 07/06/2024 in the Suède live. Lineups are usually available 30 minutes to 1 hour before kick-off.

    Team Lineups: HJK helsinki vs SJK

    logo team a
    composition
    Lineups zu kommen HJK helsinki
    logo team a
    composition
    Lineups zu kommen SJK

    Match Highlights HJK helsinki vs SJK on 07/06/2024

    Don't miss any highlights of the HJK helsinki vs SJK match on 07/06/2024 at Bolt Arena stadium.

    There are currently no highlights available.

    Live Statistics for the match between HJK helsinki and SJK

    All statistics for the match between HJK helsinki and SJK will be displayed here once they are available live.

    The statistics are not yet available.

    Statistics & 1VS1 Prediction

    Prediction on 1X2: Form comparison HJK helsinki against SJK!

    logo team

    Form state of HJK helsinki in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, the team HJK helsinki has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that the team HJK helsinki has a form rating of %.

    logo team

    Form state of SJK in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, SJK has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that SJK has a form rating of %.

    buts
    Statistiken & Torprognosen

    Goal Prediction: In the match HJK helsinki against SJK!

    logo team

    Average goals scored by HJK helsinki in the current season.

    logo team

    Goals scored by HJK helsinki in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by HJK helsinki
    HJK helsinki has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by HJK helsinki in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by HJK helsinki
    HJK helsinki has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    logo team

    Average goals scored by SJK in the current season

    logo team

    Goals scored by SJK in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by SJK
    SJK has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by SJK in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by SJK
    SJK has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    Conclusion: Which goal prediction?

    From a purely mathematical standpoint, based on the results of the last 5 football matches of HJK helsinki and SJK, we should have a total of goals in this match.

    Prognosis
    Total number of goals based on statistics About goals in the match
    The tool to use: Wingoal

    Compare Over/Under 2.5 for all matches of the day and filter by odds.

    Predict Exact Result

    Exact Result Predictions HJK helsinki vs SJK: Probabilities for the outcome

    1. HJK Helsinki’s performances at home show a low number of goals scored (5 goals in 5 matches, averaging 1 goal per game) and a strong defensive record (6 goals conceded in 5 matches, averaging 1.2 per game). These numbers suggest a low-scoring match.

    2. Analyzing Seinajoen JK’s away performances, a defensive potential of 43% is noted, indicating their ability to limit the number of goals scored by the opposing team, potentially resulting in a total of less than 2.5 goals.

    3. Examining the recent matches of both teams reveals that the majority have had fewer than 2.5 goals. For instance, in 4 of HJK Helsinki’s last 5 home matches, there have been less than 2.5 goals. Similarly, in 3 of Seinajoen JK’s last 5 away matches, there have been less than 2.5 goals.

    Exact Results
    %
    Odds
    Forecast Results

    Forecast results from winflix for HJK helsinki and SJK!

    The last 5 winning predictions für HJK helsinki

    logo team a

    The last 5 winning predictions für SJK

    logo team a
    Frequently Asked Questions

    How do I find the best forecast for HJK helsinki SJK?

    Finding a forecast for the HJK helsinki SJK match can be complicated. But with all the statistics and key figures offered by Winflix, everything becomes much more logical. Winflix is a collection of tools and experts that provide you with many exclusive services to win your sports bets.

    The key elements to consider for a successful football forecast of HJK helsinki SJK on 07/06/2024 in Bolt Arena are the team's past performance in the Suède, current form, and recent results. Also, the teams' statistics like goals scored and conceded by HJK helsinki at home and SJK away, shots on target, and possession can provide valuable insights into the final outcome of this football match on 07/06/2024.

    To evaluate the current form of HJK helsinki and SJK on 07/06/2024, you should examine their recent results in the Suède, individual performances of key players, and the tactics used. Teams that have achieved multiple consecutive wins typically have better form than those who have lost several games in a row. Since the game is taking place at Bolt Arena, HJK helsinki could have a slight home advantage in this football match.

    Statistics are important to find the best football forecast because they can provide valuable information about the strength of HJK helsinki and SJK, their playing style, and overall performance. A crucial statistic is the home win rate of HJK helsinki and the away win rate of SJK, as well as the same consideration for losses. Also, statistics of the teams' direct encounters should be taken into account for this exciting game on 07/06/2024!

    The individual performances of players from HJK helsinki and SJK can be used to assess the likelihood of a team's victory. Key players who have recently scored goals or are in optimal physical condition may indicate that their team has a good chance of winning this football match on 07/06/2024 at Bolt Arena.

    To create a good football forecast and not overlook anything, it's important to combine all these different criteria. By analyzing the past performance of HJK helsinki and SJK, their current form, recent results, team statistics, and individual player performances, you can create a comprehensive analysis that helps determine the probabilities of a win by HJK helsinki or SJK on 07/06/2024.

    author
    Author
    Alex - Winflix

    "Ca arrive..."

    Related Articles

    Discover more football betting tips

    logo winflixYour Ticket
    0.00Close
    Total Odds1
    Possible win0