Back
  • Die wichtigsten Werkzeuge
    Back
    Loading...
    sync
    syncsync

    Home/Football Predictions/Prediction Lyngby Vejle

    Tipps Lyngby Vejle Superliga 26/04/2024

    Last update : 26/04/2024
    Share on :

    Prediction 1X2 : Which team to bet on?

    Draw or Lyngby wins the match

    1. Team Performance Statistics: Over the last 5 matches, Lyngby has had a better performance record (won or drawn in 40% of cases) compared to Vejle (won or drawn in 60% of cases), giving Lyngby a reasonable chance to avoid a loss and aim for a draw or a win against Vejle.

    2. Teams’ Potential Offensive and Defensive Strengths: Lyngby has shown a slight superiority in terms of offensive and defensive potential, with 43% and 64% respectively, compared to Vejle’s 29% and 57%. This indicates that Lyngby has a better ability to launch successful attacks and withstand the opponent’s offensive plays.

    3. Prediction Probability: The bet choice “Draw or Lyngby wins the match” has a higher success probability of 72.28%, significantly higher than the “Vejle wins the match” bet, which stands at 27.72%. This high percentage indicates that among all possible scenarios, it is more likely for Lyngby to win or for the match to end in a draw.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Over/Under 2,5: Which bet ?

    Under 2.5 goals in the match

    1. The statistics from the last five matches show that Lyngby scores an average of 1.2 goals per match and Vejle, 0.8 goals. This suggests a total goals under 2.5.
    2. The defensive trend of these two teams is quite strong, with Lyngby conceding an average of 1.8 goals per match and Vejle 1.6. This indicates that both teams focus on defense, thus limiting the total number of goals.
    3. Looking at previous matches, many of them have ended with fewer than 2.5 goals. For example, the matches between Lyngby and Hvidovre and Odense, as well as Vejle against Hvidovre and Odense.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    BTTS: Will both teams score ?

    Both teams to score: Yes

    1. The statistics reveal a significant offensive and defensive potential for both teams. Lyngby, at home, has scored an average of 1.2 goals per match and conceded an average of 1.8 goals per match. Similarly, Vejle, away, has scored an average of 0.8 goals per match and conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match. This implies that it is likely that both teams will score during the match.

    2. The results of the last 5 matches for Lyngby at home and Vejle away show that both teams have a tendency to score. In these five matches, Lyngby has scored at least one goal in 4 matches, and Vejle has also scored at least one goal in 4 matches, which reinforces the probability that both teams will score in this match.

    3. The analysis of probabilities suggests that the probability of both teams scoring is higher than 50% (51.63%), which is a stronger presumption for a Yes on both teams scoring rather than a No (48.37%).

    Which bet offers an interesting value bet ?

    “Vejle wins the match”

    1. Even though Vejle’s away performances are not spectacular, they have managed to get a result (win or draw) in 60% of their last 5 matches, compared to only 40% for Lyngby at home.
    2. Vejle’s defensive potential is slightly lower than that of Lyngby, meaning they concede fewer goals on average per match. By betting on a Vejle win, one is relying on a relatively solid defense.
    3. Despite higher win probabilities for Lyngby and the draw, the odds for a Vejle victory are relatively high (3.15), indicating a possible value bet. Indeed, if one believes that Vejle’s actual chances of winning are higher than those indicated, they can take advantage of positive value.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Bet on the exact result

    Lyngby 1-1 Vejle

    1. Match history: Previous home matches for Lyngby show a tendency to have few goals scored, with a 1-1 scoreline appearing two out of five times. Vejle’s away matches also show the possibility of draws, with a 1-1 score appearing once out of five.

    2. Goal statistics: The goals scored and conceded statistics for both teams hover around 1 goal per match (Lyngby at home: 1.2 goals scored and 1.8 conceded, Vejle away: 0.8 goals scored and 1.6 conceded). This aligns with a possible final score of 1-1.

    3. Probabilities: The probability of a draw is 26.63%, which is relatively high compared to the probability of either team winning the match (Lyngby: 45.65%, Vejle: 27.72%), reinforcing the prediction of a final score of 1-1.

    Game Analysis and Key Facts

    Team Form

    Lyngby has a 20% home win percentage in their last 5 matches, while Vejle has a 20% away win rate. Both teams also have a similar percentage of draws.

    Lyngby has scored 6 goals and conceded 7 at home, whereas Vejle has scored 6 goals and conceded 9 away. This suggests a slight advantage for Lyngby.

    Lyngby has a 43% attacking potential and a 64% defensive potential at home. Vejle, on the other hand, has a 29% attacking potential and a 57% defensive potential away.

    The probability of Lyngby winning is 45.65% with odds of 2.28, while a draw has a 26.63% chance with odds of 3.35. Vejle has a 27.72% chance of winning with odds of 3.15.

    There is a 76.63% probability of over 1.5 goals in this match, with odds of 1.33. There is a 48.37% probability of over 2.5 goals with odds of 2.01.

    Regarding both teams scoring, there is a 51.63% chance with odds of 1.79.

    Based solely on these statistics, Lyngby appears to have a slight advantage.

    The potential number of goals

    Lyngby, at home, has a 20% win rate and 20% draw rate. They have scored 6 goals and conceded 7. Their attacking rate is at 43% while their defense is at 64%.

    Vejle, on the other hand, has accumulated a 20% win rate and 40% draw rate away from home, with 6 goals scored and 9 goals conceded. Their offensive potential is at 29% and their defense is at 57%.

    The assessed probabilities favor Lyngby to win at 45.65% with odds at 2.28. The draw is more likely at 26.63% with odds of 3.35. Vejle has a winning probability of 27.72% with odds at 3.15. Therefore, the match is in favor of Lyngby.

    As for goals, the option of over 1.5 goals is worth considering with a probability of 76.63% and odds of 1.33. The probability of both teams scoring is also significant at 51.63% with odds of 1.79.

    Looking at the latest matches, Lyngby seems relatively stable at home, with many low-scoring games. Vejle, on the other hand, presents more irregular scores away from home.

    In conclusion, this match could be in favor of Lyngby with a slight inclination towards a low score, although the probability of both teams scoring remains notable.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Our conclusions and predictions for this match

    In conclusion, advanced statistics suggest a slight advantage for Lyngby in this Superliga match. Their home performances, combined with their offensive and defensive potential, give them a reasonable chance of victory or a draw. However, Vejle should not be underestimated, especially given their defensive potential. Furthermore, the significant presence of low-scoring matches in previous encounters of these teams indicates a probability of a total goals under 2.5. Finally, the data also shows a trend for both teams to score during the match.

    While Lyngby is favored, a bet on a Vejle victory could represent an interesting value bet opportunity, considering the high odds for this scenario. Additionally, for bettors who prefer exact score bets, a final score of 1-1 could prove to be an attractive option.

    It is important to remember that these predictions are based on past statistics and that football, like any sport, is random and unpredictable. Therefore, it is important to bet with caution and responsibility.

    Detailed Game Statistics

    Odds & Predictions

    Game Result Prediction Lyngby against Vejle on 26/04/2024

    1. Team Performance Statistics: Over the last 5 matches, Lyngby has had a better performance record (won or drawn in 40% of cases) compared to Vejle (won or drawn in 60% of cases), giving Lyngby a reasonable chance to avoid a loss and aim for a draw or a win against Vejle.

    2. Teams’ Potential Offensive and Defensive Strengths: Lyngby has shown a slight superiority in terms of offensive and defensive potential, with 43% and 64% respectively, compared to Vejle’s 29% and 57%. This indicates that Lyngby has a better ability to launch successful attacks and withstand the opponent’s offensive plays.

    3. Prediction Probability: The bet choice “Draw or Lyngby wins the match” has a higher success probability of 72.28%, significantly higher than the “Vejle wins the match” bet, which stands at 27.72%. This high percentage indicates that among all possible scenarios, it is more likely for Lyngby to win or for the match to end in a draw.

    Result at the end of the game
    Bet option :Lyngby to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Vejle to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Lyngby or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Vejle or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Number of goals in the game
    Bet option :+1.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :+2.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-3.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-4.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: Yes
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: No
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Double Chance and Number of Goals
    Bet option :Lyngby or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Vejle or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Lyngby or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Vejle or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Live & Match Info

    Live Match: Get all the details about the Lyngby vs Vejle match!

    To not miss anything from the Lyngby vs Vejle match, Winflix offers you the opportunity to follow the lineups, actions, and statistics of this match on 26/04/2024 in the Superliga live. Lineups are usually available 30 minutes to 1 hour before kick-off.

    Team Lineups: Lyngby vs Vejle

    logo team a
    composition
    32Storch
    23Gregor
    6Bjelland
    5Lissens
    24Storm
    13Winther
    30Rømer
    20Finnsson
    21Atli
    17Amon
    22Guðjohnsen
    Lineups Lyngby
    logo team a
    composition
    1Trott
    20Kolinger
    6Albentosa
    4Provstgaard
    14Gundelund
    5Barry
    35Francois
    3Albornoz
    25Lauritsen
    11Juwara
    9Onugkha
    Lineups Vejle

    Match Highlights Lyngby vs Vejle on 26/04/2024

    Don't miss any highlights of the Lyngby vs Vejle match on 26/04/2024 at Lyngby Stadion stadium.

    24'Denis Kolinger
    picto
    38'S. Magnússon
    picto
    46'D. KolingerS. Velkov
    picto
    49'G. Onugkha
    picto
    68'T. LauritsenD. Emmanouilidis
    picto
    69'J. AmonF. Gytkjær
    picto
    74'M. AlbornozM. Elvius
    picto
    77'A. BjellandJ. Meyer
    picto
    77'C. WintherT. Chukwuani
    picto
    77'T. StormW. Kumado
    picto
    79'M. JuwaraA. Jacobsen
    picto
    79'H. BarryE. Ofori
    picto
    84'S. MagnússonG. Fraulo
    picto

    Live Statistics for the match between Lyngby and Vejle

    All statistics for the match between Lyngby and Vejle will be displayed here once they are available live.

    logo team
    Lyngby
    Vejle
    logo team
    Ball Possession
    55%
    45%
    Total Shots
    12
    13
    Shots on Goal
    5
    3
    Shots off Goal
    4
    7
    Corner Kicks
    4
    4
    Passing Accuracy
    72%
    65%
    Total Passes
    423
    330
    Successful Passes
    306
    213
    Fouls Committed
    6
    17
    Yellow Cards
    0
    1
    Red Cards
    Statistics & 1VS1 Prediction

    Prediction on 1X2: Form comparison Lyngby against Vejle!

    logo team

    Form state of Lyngby in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, the team Lyngby has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that the team Lyngby has a form rating of %.

    logo team

    Form state of Vejle in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, Vejle has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that Vejle has a form rating of %.

    buts
    Statistiken & Torprognosen

    Goal Prediction: In the match Lyngby against Vejle!

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Lyngby in the current season.

    logo team

    Goals scored by Lyngby in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Lyngby
    Lyngby has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Lyngby in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Lyngby
    Lyngby has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Vejle in the current season

    logo team

    Goals scored by Vejle in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Vejle
    Vejle has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Vejle in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Vejle
    Vejle has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    Conclusion: Which goal prediction?

    From a purely mathematical standpoint, based on the results of the last 5 football matches of Lyngby and Vejle, we should have a total of goals in this match.

    Prognosis
    Total number of goals based on statistics About goals in the match
    The tool to use: Wingoal

    Compare Over/Under 2.5 for all matches of the day and filter by odds.

    Predict Exact Result

    Exact Result Predictions Lyngby vs Vejle: Probabilities for the outcome

    1. The statistics from the last five matches show that Lyngby scores an average of 1.2 goals per match and Vejle, 0.8 goals. This suggests a total goals under 2.5.
    2. The defensive trend of these two teams is quite strong, with Lyngby conceding an average of 1.8 goals per match and Vejle 1.6. This indicates that both teams focus on defense, thus limiting the total number of goals.
    3. Looking at previous matches, many of them have ended with fewer than 2.5 goals. For example, the matches between Lyngby and Hvidovre and Odense, as well as Vejle against Hvidovre and Odense.

    Exact Results
    %
    Odds
    Forecast Results

    Forecast results from winflix for Lyngby and Vejle!

    The last 5 winning predictions für Lyngby

    logo team a

    The last 5 winning predictions für Vejle

    logo team a
    Frequently Asked Questions

    How do I find the best forecast for Lyngby Vejle?

    Finding a forecast for the Lyngby Vejle match can be complicated. But with all the statistics and key figures offered by Winflix, everything becomes much more logical. Winflix is a collection of tools and experts that provide you with many exclusive services to win your sports bets.

    The key elements to consider for a successful football forecast of Lyngby Vejle on 26/04/2024 in Lyngby Stadion are the team's past performance in the Superliga, current form, and recent results. Also, the teams' statistics like goals scored and conceded by Lyngby at home and Vejle away, shots on target, and possession can provide valuable insights into the final outcome of this football match on 26/04/2024.

    To evaluate the current form of Lyngby and Vejle on 26/04/2024, you should examine their recent results in the Superliga, individual performances of key players, and the tactics used. Teams that have achieved multiple consecutive wins typically have better form than those who have lost several games in a row. Since the game is taking place at Lyngby Stadion, Lyngby could have a slight home advantage in this football match.

    Statistics are important to find the best football forecast because they can provide valuable information about the strength of Lyngby and Vejle, their playing style, and overall performance. A crucial statistic is the home win rate of Lyngby and the away win rate of Vejle, as well as the same consideration for losses. Also, statistics of the teams' direct encounters should be taken into account for this exciting game on 26/04/2024!

    The individual performances of players from Lyngby and Vejle can be used to assess the likelihood of a team's victory. Key players who have recently scored goals or are in optimal physical condition may indicate that their team has a good chance of winning this football match on 26/04/2024 at Lyngby Stadion.

    To create a good football forecast and not overlook anything, it's important to combine all these different criteria. By analyzing the past performance of Lyngby and Vejle, their current form, recent results, team statistics, and individual player performances, you can create a comprehensive analysis that helps determine the probabilities of a win by Lyngby or Vejle on 26/04/2024.

    author
    Author
    Alex - Winflix

    "Ca arrive..."

    Related Articles

    Discover more football betting tips

    logo winflixYour Ticket
    0.00Close
    Total Odds1
    Possible win0