Back
  • Die wichtigsten Werkzeuge
    Back
    Loading...
    sync
    syncsync

    Home/Football Predictions/Prediction Odense Viborg

    Tipps Odense Viborg Superligaen 12/04/2024

    Last update : 12/04/2024
    Share on :

    Prediction 1X2 : Which team to bet on?

    Draw or Odense wins the match.

    1. Match history: In its last 5 home matches, Odense has drawn 80% of the time, showing defensive stability. Coupled with Viborg not winning any of its last 5 away matches, a draw or an Odense victory seems plausible.
    2. Offensive and defensive potential: Odense has a superior defensive potential compared to its offensive potential (29% vs. 14%), making a low number of goals likely in the match. Additionally, the gap in potential between Odense and Viborg favors Odense, especially in defense where Odense excels.
    3. Success probabilities: According to the provided success probabilities, “Draw or Odense wins” has a success probability of 64.1%, significantly higher than all other options, reinforcing the idea that this is the safest prediction.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Over/Under 2,5: Which bet ?

    “Under 2.5 goals in the match.”

    1. The previous scores of Odense’s home matches show a clear trend towards low scores, with an average of less than 1 goal per match. This means that Odense’s offensive potential is relatively low, which is a strong argument for a match with under 2.5 goals.

    2. Furthermore, Viborg has also shown a tendency towards lower scores in their away matches, scoring an average of 1.2 goals per match and conceding 1.6 goals on average. This suggests both limited offensive potential and a solid defense, which could also contribute to a low total goal count for the match.

    3. Finally, taking into account the probabilities for a draw or a win for either team, it is clear that most likely scenarios do not favor a high-scoring match. An Odense win has a probability of 42.05%, a draw has a probability of 22.05%, and a Viborg win has a probability of 35.9%. These numbers suggest that the match will likely be closely contested, with both teams possibly focusing more on defense than attack. This is another factor suggesting a total of under 2.5 goals.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    BTTS: Will both teams score ?

    Both teams to score: Yes

    1. Match history: The statistics from the last 5 home matches of Odense and away matches of Viborg show a trend of scoring goals. Although Odense has a relatively low average (0.4 goals per match), Viborg has scored an average of 1.2 goals per match in their last 5 away games.

    2. Offensive and defensive potential: Viborg has an offensive potential of 43%, which is relatively high, and Odense has a defensive potential of 29%. This suggests that it is quite likely that Viborg will score in this match. Furthermore, Odense has shown the ability to score despite a low win percentage, giving them a chance to score as well.

    3. Betting predictions: The “Both teams to score” option has a success probability of 51.79%, which is higher than average. This suggests that the statistical data and past performances of the teams are pointing towards a match where both teams have a relatively good chance of scoring.

    Which bet offers an interesting value bet ?

    Draw

    1. Odense’s recent home performance has been largely dominated by draws – with 80% of their last 5 matches ending in a draw. This means they tend to defend well, even though they struggle to score goals.

    2. Viborg, while playing away, has also shown a tendency towards draws, with 40% of their last 5 matches ending in a draw. Their ability to score away from home (1.2 goals on average per match) could be balanced by a slightly weaker defense (conceding 1.6 goals on average), which could potentially lead to a draw.

    3. Based on Odense’s low offensive potential (14%) and Viborg’s relatively higher defensive potential (57%), predicting a draw (which has a success probability of 22.05%) could be seen as a ‘value bet’.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Bet on the exact result

    Odense 1-1 Viborg

    1. The statistics from the latest matches show a trend towards draws for both teams. Odense has drawn in 80% of its recent home matches, while Viborg has done the same in 40% of its away matches.

    2. The offensive and defensive performances of both teams are relatively balanced. Odense has scored an average of 0.4 goals per home match and conceded 0.8, while Viborg has scored an average of 1.2 goals per away match and conceded 1.6. These statistics suggest that both teams are potentially capable of scoring in this match.

    3. The odds also indicate a notable probability of a draw (22.05%). More specifically, a success rate of 51.79% has been given for the scenario where both teams score, supporting the hypothesis of a match ending in a 1-1 scoreline.

    Game Analysis and Key Facts

    Team Form

    The form of Odense at home is worrying with no victories in their last 5 matches. They tend to be solid defensively, conceding only 3 goals but struggle offensively with just 1 goal scored.

    Viborg, when playing away, doesn’t do much better with a 0% victory rate but has shown an ability to score on the road with 4 goals in 5 matches. However, they have a leaky defense with 5 goals conceded.

    The match seems to be heading towards a low-scoring affair, given that both teams are struggling to find the back of the net. A potential bet could be “under 2.5 goals in the match” with odds of 1.96.

    A draw or a win for Odense also appear likely with a 64.1% probability.

    Another point to note is that there is a 51.79% chance that both teams will score in this encounter.

    Finally, it’s worth mentioning that in their respective recent matches, both teams have experienced a series of disappointing results, which could impact their performance in this match.

    Overall, this match appears open with a slight lean towards Odense or a draw, but a relatively low score should be expected.

    The potential number of goals

    Odense has drawn 4 times in their last 5 home matches, with no victories. Odense’s home matches are rather defensive, with only 1 goal scored and 3 conceded. Viborg, playing away, has also not won recently and has drawn 2 times in their last 5 matches. They have scored more goals than Odense, with 4 goals, but have conceded more goals, totaling 5.

    Odense’s offensive potential at home is low, at only 14%, compared to 43% for Viborg when playing away. However, Viborg concedes more goals than Odense, with a defensive potential of 57%.

    In terms of probability, Odense has a slight edge to win the match with 42.05%, compared to 35.9% for Viborg. A draw has a probability of 22.05%.

    Betting on over 1.5 goals in the match has a success probability of 75.9%. This is an interesting statistic, considering the low number of goals scored and conceded by both teams.

    In conclusion, the Odense-Viborg match could be tight and defensive, with few goals. An interesting betting option could be “under 2.5 goals in the match” or “draw”. Remember that sports betting remains a matter of luck, even with thorough analysis.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Our conclusions and predictions for this match

    Conclusion

    Considering all the factors mentioned in this article – head-to-head history, offensive and defensive potentials, current probabilities, etc., we can expect a close match between Odense and Viborg. Both teams have shown some strength in defense but a weakness in their attacking power.

    It appears likely that the match could end with less than 2.5 goals, as indicated by the success rate of 75.9% for this scenario. Likewise, the match could conclude with a draw or a victory for Odense, with a probability rate of 64.1%. Another notable aspect is that both teams have good chances of scoring during the match, with the probability standing at 51.79%.

    However, as always with sports betting, even detailed analysis can hardly guarantee the outcome of a football match. Every bet is therefore a risk, and actual results may differ from our predictions. Sports betting should always be approached responsibly.

    Detailed Game Statistics

    Odds & Predictions

    Game Result Prediction Odense against Viborg on 12/04/2024

    1. Match history: In its last 5 home matches, Odense has drawn 80% of the time, showing defensive stability. Coupled with Viborg not winning any of its last 5 away matches, a draw or an Odense victory seems plausible.
    2. Offensive and defensive potential: Odense has a superior defensive potential compared to its offensive potential (29% vs. 14%), making a low number of goals likely in the match. Additionally, the gap in potential between Odense and Viborg favors Odense, especially in defense where Odense excels.
    3. Success probabilities: According to the provided success probabilities, “Draw or Odense wins” has a success probability of 64.1%, significantly higher than all other options, reinforcing the idea that this is the safest prediction.

    Result at the end of the game
    Bet option :Odense to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Viborg to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Odense or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Viborg or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Number of goals in the game
    Bet option :+1.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :+2.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-3.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-4.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: Yes
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: No
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Double Chance and Number of Goals
    Bet option :Odense or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Viborg or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Odense or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Viborg or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Live & Match Info

    Live Match: Get all the details about the Odense vs Viborg match!

    To not miss anything from the Odense vs Viborg match, Winflix offers you the opportunity to follow the lineups, actions, and statistics of this match on 12/04/2024 in the Superligaen live. Lineups are usually available 30 minutes to 1 hour before kick-off.

    Team Lineups: Odense vs Viborg

    logo team a
    composition
    16Myhra
    28Slotsager
    25Helander
    29Gomez
    20Owusu
    15Trybull
    22Al
    2Mickelson
    10Don
    30Fenger
    9Kadrii
    Lineups Odense
    logo team a
    composition
    58Mantl
    24Anyembe
    4Bürgy
    5Zaletel
    23Bundgaard
    17Bonde
    18Mbom
    6Söndergaard
    7Serginho
    14Ementa
    15Steiner
    Lineups Viborg

    Match Highlights Odense vs Viborg on 12/04/2024

    Don't miss any highlights of the Odense vs Viborg match on 12/04/2024 at Nature Energy Park stadium.

    14'N. Mickelson
    picto
    21'N. Bürgy
    picto
    28'I. JensenI. Said
    picto
    43'Ibrahim Said
    picto
    46'N. MickelsonN. Mouritsen
    picto
    64'A. EmentaM. Abubakari
    picto
    65'J. BondeM. Westergaard
    picto
    74'R. Al HajjA. Manneh
    picto
    74'B. KadriiC. Nouck
    picto
    80'I. Said
    picto
    83'L. DeedsonM. Jensen
    picto
    83'F. HelanderA. Adelgaard
    picto
    86'M. SøndergaardJ. Jacobs
    picto
    87'SerginhoJ. Grønning
    picto
    90'Daniel Anyembe
    picto
    90'M. Abubakari
    picto

    Live Statistics for the match between Odense and Viborg

    All statistics for the match between Odense and Viborg will be displayed here once they are available live.

    logo team
    Odense
    Viborg
    logo team
    Ball Possession
    40%
    60%
    Total Shots
    9
    17
    Shots on Goal
    3
    7
    Shots off Goal
    2
    6
    Corner Kicks
    3
    6
    Passing Accuracy
    79%
    87%
    Total Passes
    341
    520
    Successful Passes
    268
    454
    Fouls Committed
    8
    10
    Yellow Cards
    0
    2
    Red Cards
    Statistics & 1VS1 Prediction

    Prediction on 1X2: Form comparison Odense against Viborg!

    logo team

    Form state of Odense in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, the team Odense has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that the team Odense has a form rating of %.

    logo team

    Form state of Viborg in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, Viborg has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that Viborg has a form rating of %.

    buts
    Statistiken & Torprognosen

    Goal Prediction: In the match Odense against Viborg!

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Odense in the current season.

    logo team

    Goals scored by Odense in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Odense
    Odense has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Odense in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Odense
    Odense has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Viborg in the current season

    logo team

    Goals scored by Viborg in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Viborg
    Viborg has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Viborg in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Viborg
    Viborg has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    Conclusion: Which goal prediction?

    From a purely mathematical standpoint, based on the results of the last 5 football matches of Odense and Viborg, we should have a total of goals in this match.

    Prognosis
    Total number of goals based on statistics About goals in the match
    The tool to use: Wingoal

    Compare Over/Under 2.5 for all matches of the day and filter by odds.

    Predict Exact Result

    Exact Result Predictions Odense vs Viborg: Probabilities for the outcome

    1. The previous scores of Odense’s home matches show a clear trend towards low scores, with an average of less than 1 goal per match. This means that Odense’s offensive potential is relatively low, which is a strong argument for a match with under 2.5 goals.

    2. Furthermore, Viborg has also shown a tendency towards lower scores in their away matches, scoring an average of 1.2 goals per match and conceding 1.6 goals on average. This suggests both limited offensive potential and a solid defense, which could also contribute to a low total goal count for the match.

    3. Finally, taking into account the probabilities for a draw or a win for either team, it is clear that most likely scenarios do not favor a high-scoring match. An Odense win has a probability of 42.05%, a draw has a probability of 22.05%, and a Viborg win has a probability of 35.9%. These numbers suggest that the match will likely be closely contested, with both teams possibly focusing more on defense than attack. This is another factor suggesting a total of under 2.5 goals.

    Exact Results
    %
    Odds
    Forecast Results

    Forecast results from winflix for Odense and Viborg!

    The last 5 winning predictions für Odense

    logo team a

    The last 5 winning predictions für Viborg

    logo team a
    Frequently Asked Questions

    How do I find the best forecast for Odense Viborg?

    Finding a forecast for the Odense Viborg match can be complicated. But with all the statistics and key figures offered by Winflix, everything becomes much more logical. Winflix is a collection of tools and experts that provide you with many exclusive services to win your sports bets.

    The key elements to consider for a successful football forecast of Odense Viborg on 12/04/2024 in Nature Energy Park are the team's past performance in the Superligaen, current form, and recent results. Also, the teams' statistics like goals scored and conceded by Odense at home and Viborg away, shots on target, and possession can provide valuable insights into the final outcome of this football match on 12/04/2024.

    To evaluate the current form of Odense and Viborg on 12/04/2024, you should examine their recent results in the Superligaen, individual performances of key players, and the tactics used. Teams that have achieved multiple consecutive wins typically have better form than those who have lost several games in a row. Since the game is taking place at Nature Energy Park, Odense could have a slight home advantage in this football match.

    Statistics are important to find the best football forecast because they can provide valuable information about the strength of Odense and Viborg, their playing style, and overall performance. A crucial statistic is the home win rate of Odense and the away win rate of Viborg, as well as the same consideration for losses. Also, statistics of the teams' direct encounters should be taken into account for this exciting game on 12/04/2024!

    The individual performances of players from Odense and Viborg can be used to assess the likelihood of a team's victory. Key players who have recently scored goals or are in optimal physical condition may indicate that their team has a good chance of winning this football match on 12/04/2024 at Nature Energy Park.

    To create a good football forecast and not overlook anything, it's important to combine all these different criteria. By analyzing the past performance of Odense and Viborg, their current form, recent results, team statistics, and individual player performances, you can create a comprehensive analysis that helps determine the probabilities of a win by Odense or Viborg on 12/04/2024.

    author
    Author
    Alex - Winflix

    "Ca arrive..."

    Related Articles

    Discover more football betting tips

    logo winflixYour Ticket
    0.00Close
    Total Odds1
    Possible win0