Back
  • Die wichtigsten Werkzeuge
    Back
    Loading...
    sync
    syncsync

    Home/Football Predictions/Prediction Sportivo Ameliano Libertad Asuncion

    Tipps Sportivo Ameliano Libertad Asuncion Division Professional Apertura 26/05/2024

    Last update : 26/05/2024
    Share on :

    Prediction 1X2 : Which team to bet on?

    “Libertad Asuncion wins the match.”

    1. Libertad Asuncion has a better offensive and defensive potential. In their last 5 away matches, Libertad Asuncion has scored an average of 2 goals per match and conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match, resulting in an offensive potential of 71% and a defensive potential of 29%. This indicates a better offensive and defensive performance than Sportivo Ameliano.

    2. The odds are in favor of Libertad Asuncion. The probability of Libertad Asuncion winning the match is 63.19%, while the probability for a draw or a Sportivo Ameliano win is 36.81%. Furthermore, the combined probability of a draw or a Libertad Asuncion win is even higher, at 85.28%.

    3. Looking at the recent matches of both teams reveals the superior performance of Libertad Asuncion. Even though Sportivo Ameliano has won some of their recent home matches, Libertad Asuncion has managed to effectively hold their own against some tough opponents away, securing several draws.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Over/Under 2,5: Which bet ?

    Under 2.5 goals in the match

    1. The goal-scoring performance of both teams: With an average of 0.6 goals scored per match for Sportivo Ameliano, and 2 goals scored per match for Libertad Asuncion, the teams are not particularly prolific, which increases the likelihood that the total goals will remain below 2.5.
    2. The defensive performances of both teams: Sportivo Ameliano has conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match and Libertad Asuncion has conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match. These numbers suggest that both teams have relatively strong defenses, which could limit the total number of goals scored.
    3. Match history: Previous match statistics show that most of Libertad Asuncion’s away matches and Sportivo Ameliano’s home matches have had less than 2.5 goals. This is a trend that may continue in this match.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    BTTS: Will both teams score ?

    Both teams to score: No

    1. Libertad Asuncion has a weak offensive performance away from home, scoring an average of only 0.4 goals per match in their last 5 games. They have even failed to score in 60% of their recent away matches.
    2. Sportivo Ameliano, despite having a relatively strong home performance, has a weak defensive record, conceding an average of 1 goal per home match. This could indicate a trend of being unable to keep a clean sheet, increasing the likelihood of one of the teams not scoring.
    3. The odds also suggest that the match could have a low total goal count, especially with the following distribution: “Under 3.5 goals in the match” has a high success probability of 74.85%. This means there is a strong chance that the match will have fewer than 1.5 to 2.5 goals in total, increasing the possibility of one of the teams failing to score.

    Which bet offers an interesting value bet ?

    Draw or Sportivo Ameliano wins the match.

    1. The recent home results of Sportivo Ameliano are more positive, with a win rate of 60% and a draw rate of 40%. This shows that the team is performing well at home.
    2. On the road, Libertad Asuncion has rarely managed to secure victories in their last 5 matches, with a win rate of 0% and a draw rate of 60%. This suggests that Libertad Asuncion may struggle to assert themselves against Sportivo Ameliano at home.
    3. The odds provided favor ‘draw or Sportivo Ameliano win’, with a success probability of 36.81% and odds of 2.30. Considering the recent performances of both teams, this seems like a good value bet.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Bet on the exact result

    Sportivo Ameliano 1-2 Libertad Asuncion

    1. The offensive potential of Libertad Asuncion is much higher (71%) than the defensive potential of Sportivo Ameliano (43%), suggesting that Libertad Asuncion is likely to score at least 2 goals.
    2. The probability of Libertad Asuncion winning the match is 63.19%, much higher than the probability percentage for Sportivo Ameliano (14.72%). Combined with Sportivo Ameliano’s low home win rate (only 60%), this puts Libertad Asuncion in a favored position.
    3. On average, Sportivo Ameliano only scores 0.6 goals per home match, which is low. However, they have managed to score at least 1 goal in 3 of their last 5 home matches, indicating that they still have the ability to find the back of the net. Taking all these elements into account, a 1-2 exact score seems like a plausible choice.

    Game Analysis and Key Facts

    Team Form

    Sportivo Ameliano has shown strength at home by winning 60% of matches and not losing once. However, the remaining record consists of draws, and they have a tendency to score as many goals as they concede.

    Libertad Asuncion struggles away from home, never winning but being saved by draws in 60% of cases. They produce fewer goals, only scoring twice in five matches, but their defense holds up well.

    Despite their home form, Sportivo Ameliano has a weak offensive (21%) and defensive (43%) potential. In contrast, Libertad Asuncion performs well away from home with a strong offensive potential (71%) and decent defensive potential (29%).

    The probabilities predict Libertad Asuncion as the likely winner with a success rate of around 63.19%. Furthermore, a match with over 1.5 goals has a probability of 79.75%. The combination of these two factors presents an interesting setup for a bet.

    Notably, the match is expected to have fewer than 3.5 goals according to the probabilities (74.85% chance). There is also a higher likelihood (55.21%) that both teams will score in the match.

    Ultimately, the statistics and probabilities suggest a victory for Libertad Asuncion with over 1.5 goals in the match. However, Sportivo Ameliano’s past performances at home should not be underestimated.

    The potential number of goals

    Sportivo Ameliano, at home, is solid with a 60% win rate and 40% draws. They have scored as many goals as they have conceded, with 5 goals on each side. Their attack is weak with only 0.6 goals per match, and a average defense with 1.2 goals per match.

    Libertad Asuncion, away from home, is not convincing with 0% wins and 60% draws. They have scored 2 goals and conceded 3. Their attack is much better at 2 goals per match, despite a slight defensive weakness with 0.8 goals per match.

    The probabilities suggest that Libertad Asuncion has a 63.19% chance of winning, well above Sportivo Ameliano at 14.72%. The draw is estimated at 22.09%.

    It seems likely that there will be more than 1.5 goals in the match at 79.75%, and both teams have a 55.21% chance of scoring.

    Given the recent performances and probabilities, a potential bet on Libertad Asuncion to win with more than 1.5 goals in the match seems reasonable.

    Boost Your BetsBecome a Premium Member at Winflix now to fully access all services.No obligation & cancel anytime.

    Our conclusions and predictions for this match

    Based on the detailed analysis of this match between Sportivo Ameliano and Libertad Asuncion, several key facts and trends can be highlighted. On one hand, Libertad Asuncion appears to be the favorite due to their strong offensive and defensive performance, as well as their ability to perform well away from home. On the other hand, Sportivo Ameliano has a good home record, despite having a weaker offensive and defensive potential.

    Furthermore, statistics suggest a probability of fewer than 2.5 goals in the match, indicating a closely contested game. The possibility of both teams not scoring should also be considered. Therefore, the safest bet would be to wager on a victory for Libertad Asuncion with fewer than 2.5 goals in the match.

    However, the option of “draw or Sportivo Ameliano win” offers interesting value and should not be overlooked, considering Sportivo Ameliano’s past home performances. Finally, the exact score of 1-2 in favor of Libertad Asuncion is another option to consider.

    It is important to note that while statistics and analysis provide guidance, outcomes in football can be unpredictable and should always be approached responsibly.

    Detailed Game Statistics

    Odds & Predictions

    Game Result Prediction Sportivo Ameliano against Libertad Asuncion on 26/05/2024

    1. Libertad Asuncion has a better offensive and defensive potential. In their last 5 away matches, Libertad Asuncion has scored an average of 2 goals per match and conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match, resulting in an offensive potential of 71% and a defensive potential of 29%. This indicates a better offensive and defensive performance than Sportivo Ameliano.

    2. The odds are in favor of Libertad Asuncion. The probability of Libertad Asuncion winning the match is 63.19%, while the probability for a draw or a Sportivo Ameliano win is 36.81%. Furthermore, the combined probability of a draw or a Libertad Asuncion win is even higher, at 85.28%.

    3. Looking at the recent matches of both teams reveals the superior performance of Libertad Asuncion. Even though Sportivo Ameliano has won some of their recent home matches, Libertad Asuncion has managed to effectively hold their own against some tough opponents away, securing several draws.

    Result at the end of the game
    Bet option :Sportivo Ameliano to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Libertad Asuncion to win the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Sportivo Ameliano or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Libertad Asuncion or Draw
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Number of goals in the game
    Bet option :+1.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :+2.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-3.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :-4.5 goals in the game
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: Yes
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Both teams to score: No
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Double Chance and Number of Goals
    Bet option :Sportivo Ameliano or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Libertad Asuncion or Draw and +1.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Sportivo Ameliano or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Bet option :Libertad Asuncion or Draw and -3.5 goals
    Probability of success :
    Odd :
    Live & Match Info

    Live Match: Get all the details about the Sportivo Ameliano vs Libertad Asuncion match!

    To not miss anything from the Sportivo Ameliano vs Libertad Asuncion match, Winflix offers you the opportunity to follow the lineups, actions, and statistics of this match on 26/05/2024 in the Division Professional Apertura live. Lineups are usually available 30 minutes to 1 hour before kick-off.

    Team Lineups: Sportivo Ameliano vs Libertad Asuncion

    logo team a
    composition
    Lineups zu kommen Sportivo Ameliano
    logo team a
    composition
    Lineups zu kommen Libertad Asuncion

    Match Highlights Sportivo Ameliano vs Libertad Asuncion on 26/05/2024

    Don't miss any highlights of the Sportivo Ameliano vs Libertad Asuncion match on 26/05/2024 at Estadio Luís Alfonso Giagni stadium.

    There are currently no highlights available.

    Live Statistics for the match between Sportivo Ameliano and Libertad Asuncion

    All statistics for the match between Sportivo Ameliano and Libertad Asuncion will be displayed here once they are available live.

    The statistics are not yet available.

    Statistics & 1VS1 Prediction

    Prediction on 1X2: Form comparison Sportivo Ameliano against Libertad Asuncion!

    logo team

    Form state of Sportivo Ameliano in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, the team Sportivo Ameliano has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that the team Sportivo Ameliano has a form rating of %.

    logo team

    Form state of Libertad Asuncion in its last 5 matches

    %Teamform

    In its last 5 matches, Libertad Asuncion has victories, draws, and defeats. If you're looking for a forecast for this match, consider that Libertad Asuncion has a form rating of %.

    buts
    Statistiken & Torprognosen

    Goal Prediction: In the match Sportivo Ameliano against Libertad Asuncion!

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Sportivo Ameliano in the current season.

    logo team

    Goals scored by Sportivo Ameliano in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Sportivo Ameliano
    Sportivo Ameliano has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Sportivo Ameliano in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Sportivo Ameliano
    Sportivo Ameliano has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    logo team

    Average goals scored by Libertad Asuncion in the current season

    logo team

    Goals scored by Libertad Asuncion in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Attacking potential

    Goal prediction for goals scored by Libertad Asuncion
    Libertad Asuncion has scored goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The attacking potential in offense is %.

    logo team

    Goals conceded by Libertad Asuncion in the last 5 matches

    Goals per game
    %Defensive potential

    Goal prediction for goals conceded by Libertad Asuncion
    Libertad Asuncion has conceded goals in the last 5 matches, resulting in an average of goals per game. The defensive potential in defense is %.

    Conclusion: Which goal prediction?

    From a purely mathematical standpoint, based on the results of the last 5 football matches of Sportivo Ameliano and Libertad Asuncion, we should have a total of goals in this match.

    Prognosis
    Total number of goals based on statistics About goals in the match
    The tool to use: Wingoal

    Compare Over/Under 2.5 for all matches of the day and filter by odds.

    Predict Exact Result

    Exact Result Predictions Sportivo Ameliano vs Libertad Asuncion: Probabilities for the outcome

    1. The goal-scoring performance of both teams: With an average of 0.6 goals scored per match for Sportivo Ameliano, and 2 goals scored per match for Libertad Asuncion, the teams are not particularly prolific, which increases the likelihood that the total goals will remain below 2.5.
    2. The defensive performances of both teams: Sportivo Ameliano has conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match and Libertad Asuncion has conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match. These numbers suggest that both teams have relatively strong defenses, which could limit the total number of goals scored.
    3. Match history: Previous match statistics show that most of Libertad Asuncion’s away matches and Sportivo Ameliano’s home matches have had less than 2.5 goals. This is a trend that may continue in this match.

    Exact Results
    %
    Odds
    Forecast Results

    Forecast results from winflix for Sportivo Ameliano and Libertad Asuncion!

    The last 5 winning predictions für Sportivo Ameliano

    logo team a

    The last 5 winning predictions für Libertad Asuncion

    logo team a
    Frequently Asked Questions

    How do I find the best forecast for Sportivo Ameliano Libertad Asuncion?

    Finding a forecast for the Sportivo Ameliano Libertad Asuncion match can be complicated. But with all the statistics and key figures offered by Winflix, everything becomes much more logical. Winflix is a collection of tools and experts that provide you with many exclusive services to win your sports bets.

    The key elements to consider for a successful football forecast of Sportivo Ameliano Libertad Asuncion on 26/05/2024 in Estadio Luís Alfonso Giagni are the team's past performance in the Division Professional Apertura, current form, and recent results. Also, the teams' statistics like goals scored and conceded by Sportivo Ameliano at home and Libertad Asuncion away, shots on target, and possession can provide valuable insights into the final outcome of this football match on 26/05/2024.

    To evaluate the current form of Sportivo Ameliano and Libertad Asuncion on 26/05/2024, you should examine their recent results in the Division Professional Apertura, individual performances of key players, and the tactics used. Teams that have achieved multiple consecutive wins typically have better form than those who have lost several games in a row. Since the game is taking place at Estadio Luís Alfonso Giagni, Sportivo Ameliano could have a slight home advantage in this football match.

    Statistics are important to find the best football forecast because they can provide valuable information about the strength of Sportivo Ameliano and Libertad Asuncion, their playing style, and overall performance. A crucial statistic is the home win rate of Sportivo Ameliano and the away win rate of Libertad Asuncion, as well as the same consideration for losses. Also, statistics of the teams' direct encounters should be taken into account for this exciting game on 26/05/2024!

    The individual performances of players from Sportivo Ameliano and Libertad Asuncion can be used to assess the likelihood of a team's victory. Key players who have recently scored goals or are in optimal physical condition may indicate that their team has a good chance of winning this football match on 26/05/2024 at Estadio Luís Alfonso Giagni.

    To create a good football forecast and not overlook anything, it's important to combine all these different criteria. By analyzing the past performance of Sportivo Ameliano and Libertad Asuncion, their current form, recent results, team statistics, and individual player performances, you can create a comprehensive analysis that helps determine the probabilities of a win by Sportivo Ameliano or Libertad Asuncion on 26/05/2024.

    author
    Author
    Alex - Winflix

    "Ca arrive..."

    Related Articles

    Discover more football betting tips

    logo winflixYour Ticket
    0.00Close
    Total Odds1
    Possible win0